Saturday 4 April 2015

Easter Time!

Hi guys,

It's late now and by the time I update this it will be Easter Day! I'm so exited to see what my family thinks about what I have done for them. I have spent the whole of today making cards because I have spent about a week planning them. I got quite stressed making 13 cards and me being me I took it out on somebody else as she is asleep now I will apologise in the morning.

I just wanted to talk a little about trust and friendships. You may think you are best friends or just friends with somebody so you will trust them and tell them your secrets you have never told anybody else. But if you haven't done this I would suggest you never do. I did this with Jason and we aren't friends anymore. He hates me and I have grown to like him less each day the thing is he won't tell me why but that is okay because I can live my life not knowing why. He is a great person and I am not slagging him off. So nobody gets this idea I won't mention him in any more of my blogs unless you ask me to or if I do something with Alaska and he is there or simply if I think you will benefit me talking about something I did that involved him that I regret.

Jasmine and Alaska if you are reading this I miss you x
Jason if you are reading this I'm sorry.

I will update next week and sorry I missed last week I was really busy and maybe I will update tomorrow.

Girl Online. Going Offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment