Tuesday 24 March 2015

Sad life

Hi guys,

My dog died yesterday and she was the cutest animal I had ever seen. Her name was Tyler and she had cancer and had to be put down. My step dad was the owner of her and he was so sad the last thing he said to her was "daddy loves you" and I burst into tears when I heard that. I thought my friends wouldn't be supportive and help me be happier but Alaska is amazing and pushed everybody out of the way and even left her boyfriend just to give me a hug which made me so much better Mason my other friend helped me too as she hugged me and doesn't leave my side. For Jasmine it is different because she is still at home with the stupid face injury.
My life is sad at the minute but my friends are helping so if you have any problems in life just know you are not alone you can just comment on here and I will be there for you or you can tell your family or friends if it is more personal. Just know somebody cares and if you think that nobody cares then just know they do because I have only just realised how much Alaska cares about me from the message she sent me. Also I fell down the stairs and have a painful back injury so be careful on stairs.
As always see you next time.

Girl Online. Going Offline

No comments:

Post a Comment