Monday 13 April 2015

Sleepover

Hey,

Sorry this update is quite late but I decided to leave it until today as I had a family night last night and I was sleeping round my dads on Sunday. But even though Alaska doesn't read this I just wanted to mention how much I enjoyed the sleepover we had at hers on Thursday. I'm not one to sleep at other people's houses because I am always worried something will happen and they won't like me but I took a chance because of all the persuading Alaska did. So I went over and I had lots of fun and I also put lots on my snapchat.

If you are ever scared to stay round your friends house because you don't stay away from home much or something like that just tell them and I'm sure they will understand and they will say to bring something from home so it makes you feel like you are in your own bedroom at home sleeping. I decided to stay awake until I got so tired I had no choice but to sleep.

Also I think me and Jason are friends now but I'm not too sure I just waited until he said that he forgave me for whatever I did or until he forgot. I did try guessing but I failed everytime. So if I had to give advice on that I would say just wait and if there is somebody that was your friend but recently decided not to be your friend just talk to them a little bit but don't annoy them and just wait and eventually they will have no choice but to forgive you. While you wait for them to forgive you don't forget to smile because sometimes if you look sad about it then they just continue but if you look happy and make it look like you don't need them then they will soon crawl back.
See you soon.

Girl Online. Going Offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment