Friday 27 February 2015

Alaska, Jason and being a third wheel

Hey,

I am late again but I have been busy weekends and week but that isn't my fault.
I am here now and I am friends with Alaska and her and Jason are so cute together and Alaska is one of the best things that could have happened to me. I really couldn't live without her.
Jason and Alaska as I said are cute but I am alway a third wheel ... And I just thought I would make my blog about this because if you ever feel like this it is okay ... People would rather be a tricycle than a bicycle as Alaska said.
But if you have a friend and they are in a relationship give them some space ... You never know who you might loose if you don't give them space and I have learnt from myself and life couldn't be better.

Girl Online. Going Offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment